Donald replied

206 weeks ago

Hi everyone,

I have applied for online visa to Dubai, thru instadubaivisa.com , I uploaded all the required documents and made the payment . After some time they sent me an email saying that my passport scanned copy is not cleared and the asked me to send full copy , I have resend them full copy but again they said it is not cleared , I contacted them thru web site chat and explained the issue and in the same time I have uploaded the same scanned copy of 2nd time , they accepted it and said that I will get response in 48 to 72 hrs … I'm doubtful that this agency is fake , did someone deal with this agency ? please let me know .

Thanks,

PARKER replied

206 weeks ago

I have used the services of InstaDubaiVisa.com 4 or 5 times in the last 2 years and I am fairly satisfied with their services. Although they charge a little more as compared to my travel agent, they make it up by their speedy delivery and professional customer care agents. They delivered my UAE visa within 3 days every time I had applied, and with minimal documentation.

I recommend their services if you can afford to pay a little extra for speedy and professional service!

Donald replied

206 weeks ago

We regret for the inconvenience made to you!

Please be advised that asking an applicant for the copy of the passport is a primary requirement to process visa application. Every application goes through 3 level of checks by our document processing team to ensure no application is rejected at the immigration department due to unclear photograph etc. I can understand it can be annoying to send the email with the photograph over & over again.

Our sole motive is to ensure that we get your visa on time before the travel date without any hassles.

Your 14 days single entry visa was applied on 14 March 5 AM. We received an unclear copy of your passport 4 times and finally on 17 March (Friday) we received a clear copy.

UAE Immigration does not process any application on weekends (Friday (17th) and Saturday (18th)). On March 19th, your application was processed and on March 20th, we dispatched your visa at 12 PM.

I am sure you will understand the process and steps we need to follow for every application. We always ensure to handhold our applicants till the visa arrives.

Thanks and regards

PARKER replied

206 weeks ago

This is surely a fraudulent agency. They robbed me with AED 656.25. I am an Indian national who holds a valid US visa and is entitled for UAE visa on arrival. I am traveling with my son to UAE. My son who is still a dependent doesn't have a valid US visa and hence I applied for his advance visa through InstaDubaiVisa.com. They did the same tricks to me to keep asking for a clear copy of passport, which I did. They finally sent me a mail saying that UAE Immigration is asking for me to also apply for an advance visa if I have to secure my son's visa, which means another AED 656 in their pocket. When I asked them to share the UAE Immigration mail, they refused saying it's an "internal document" which cannot be shared. When I asked for the cancellation of my application and refund of AED 656.25, they said that they have already "paid to the Immigration" and no refund can be given. This is surely a dishonest and money minded company who would try to squeeze out money from you. In my case they even robbed me AED 656 as neither they refunded my money or they processed my application citing illegal directions from UAE Immigration without providing any evidence from UAE Immigration. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED … bunch of dishonest and corrupt people.

Jons Maradona replied

206 weeks ago

We are a seasoned team of brand building experts with a wealth of experience from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East. We focus on building your brand by aligning all aspects of your business, in order to unlock its full potential and drive growth. get more information brand agency dubai
FreeVideosDownloader.net provides its users with an opportunity to download HD videos from various online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Today, users don't have to spend time watching their favorite online videos because they can save them to their device for watching at any time without internet access.
Please log in to post a reply.