Donald replied

211 weeks ago

Has anyone been to Dr. Joy Dental clinic on Al Wasl Rd? My husband's going to get periodontal laser treatment with wisdom teeth extraction under Dr Marion Fanselow. I never go to dentists without a recommendation from someone and I don't know about her. Just a little worried. If anyone's been to her, please let me know.

PARKER replied

211 weeks ago

I think you will find that Dr Joy is the name of one of the dentists that works at British Dental Clinic on Al Wasl Road (opp Life Pharmacy, Jumeriah 1). I haven't visited her yet but she comes highly recommended.
I cannot comment on her colleague.

landsideicy replied

211 weeks ago

Dr. Marion is my son's orthodontist. Are you sure you aren't seeing her husband for the extraction? The man Dr. Fanselow?
We have been going to them for a year, and they are both great- very nice- but have only seen the male Dr. Fanselow for teeth cleaning. Dr. Marion suggested- that my 15 year old get his wisdom teeth out-due to orthodontic reasons, and I too am apprehensive…should I go back to the States or go for it?
Let me know how it goes. I would trust them for a normal tooth extraction. They just emailed my son's xray's to me today- and I am sending to my dentist in Texas to get second opinion. I will let you know what he says- and you tell me how it goes with your husband's stuff. Good luck.

PRICE replied

211 weeks ago

Mitchellsmom,
We definitely saw Dr. Marion, the wife of Dr. Fanselow. I did some research on the laser treatment and found out that it is not the preferred treatment for the kind of gum problem my husband had. Traditional scaling is generally the most recommended type of treatment. We never went back to her. I felt that something wasn't quite right when she suggested extraction following treatment so we never went back there.

I kept checking back here for responses for a long while and then gave up. Did you end up going back to Dr. Marion?

WILSON replied

211 weeks ago

We ended up going back to the states for the wisdom teeth removal. Dr. Fanselow wanted to take two out…wait a few weeks and then take the other two. Here in the states, we knocked him out, and had all four removed, and he was fine in two days. It's how I wanted to do it, and the preferred method in the states. I think I insulted Dr. Fanselow, but..whatever!

Donald replied

211 weeks ago

So far, everything we have done with Dr. Marion and Fanselow has been good, and on the up and up…German's seem to know their stuff…I like them well enough. Husband had a filling done with them, and She is his orthodontist. ….I would trust them.
Good luck!

PARKER replied

211 weeks ago

There's a Swiss dentist on sheikh zayed road in crown plaza business building. He is absolutely amazing. I have an extreme phobia for dentists and he is the only one who has been able to get me to sit still for a novocaine injection. And he's not that expensive. I highly recommend him! His name escapes me now but he's the only dentist in the building.

PRICE replied

211 weeks ago

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rana in Dr.Joy clinic, she handled my case, in very profisional and efficient style, she never accepted any compromise even if it was accepted by me, she pushed for perfect final results and kept pushing me . Finaly she delivered me with final results over and above what I dreamt of.

thomas L charles replied

211 weeks ago

This is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. Their customer service is outstanding and the dentist knows what he’s doing. For someone like me who is usually scared of Dubai dentist, I have never felt safer. It's a great dental clinic in a prime location! The staff is friendly and efficient, and Dr.Matthias is thorough, fast, and skilled. I got a new crown done which fit into my tooth so well it didn't even need any adjustment. Highly recommended!

WILSON replied

211 weeks ago

I did my orthodontic treatment at Dr. Joy Dental Clinic under Dr. Anil S Ramu. The clinic is really one of the best in Dubai with excellent service and Dr. Anil is a great experienced and friendly doctor who really takes out time to explain every aspect of the brace treatment scientifically and also is the best dentist I ever went to in Dubai. I always reccomend the same clinic and doctor to all my friends and family. My full course of treatment was made very easy and comfortable for me. Also all other staff was equally friendly and good I should say.
Please log in to post a reply.