Donald replied

182 weeks ago

This is the part 2 of our trilogy of posts about VirtualBox! You are going to see how to install it on Linux. I focused on the most popular distributions, but if you don’t use any of them, in the end you will find generic instructions, which should work on most Linux systems.

In part 1, you’ve seen what virtualization is, what VirtualBox is, how to install VirtualBox on Windows, how to create a virtual machine and how to use it to try Linux.

PARKER replied

182 weeks ago

Usually I write about the openSUSE distribution (which is equivalent to writing about the recently released openSUSE-based Linux Kamarada). But this sequence of posts aims to show you how you can try Linux without leaving your current operating system, which can be a Linux distribution other than openSUSE. So, today, we are going to talk about openSUSE, but also about some other Linux distributions as well.

landsideicy replied

182 weeks ago

Let’s see how to install VirtualBox on Ubuntu and its derivatives, among which we can highlight: Linux Mint, elementary OS and Zorin OS.

The easiest way for Ubuntu users to install VirtualBox is to retrieve it from the official multiverse repository, which always provides the latest version of VirtualBox (or a version close to the latest).

Start by enabling the multiverse repository. The easiest way to do this is by opening the Software & Updates app and checking the Software restricted by copyright or legal issues (multiverse) option on the Ubuntu Software tab:

PRICE replied

182 weeks ago

With the multiverse repository enabled and the package list updated, to install VirtualBox using the graphical interface, open the Ubuntu Software app, search for virtualbox, click the only item that appears and then click Install:

Donald replied

182 weeks ago

Let’s see how to install VirtualBox on Linux Kamarada, which is based on openSUSE. The following instructions should also work on SUSE Linux Enterprise.

The easiest way for openSUSE users to install VirtualBox is to retrieve it from the official OSS repository, which always provides the latest version of VirtualBox (or a version close to the latest). To install VirtualBox using the graphical interface, open the Activities menu, by the upper-left corner of the screen, type software and click Software Management:

Jons Maradona replied

182 weeks ago

In this tutorial will show you how to install Ubuntu or Linux OS on any Windows 7+ PC with step-by-step instructions to guide you. This tutorial was made on my freshly reseted HP Stream 14 with 4gb RAM and 32GB storage. I will go through all the steps I have taken in order to Install the Ubuntu/Linux OS.

last edited 182 weeks ago by Jons Maradona
FreeVideosDownloader.net provides its users with an opportunity to download HD videos from various online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Today, users don't have to spend time watching their favorite online videos because they can save them to their device for watching at any time without internet access.

landsideicy replied

182 weeks ago

We have given special priority to Linux commands and switches, scripting, services and applications, access control, process control, user management, database management, web services, etc. Even though the Linux command-line provides thousands of commands, but only a few basic commands you need to learn to perform a day-to-day Linux task.

PRICE replied

182 weeks ago

Linux powers a variety of computer systems from light bulbs to guns, laptops to large computer centers. Linux powers everything from your phone to your smart refrigerator. In desktop computing, Linux provides an alternative to commercial operating systems such as Windows and macOS.
Please log in to post a reply.