Jons Maradona replied

189 weeks ago

Well, if the above jokes haven't clued you in, here's the more analytical definition: A dad joke is a short joke, typically a pun, presented as a one-liner or a question and answer, but not a narrative. Generally inoffensive, dad jokes are stereotypically told by fathers among family, either with sincere humorous intent, or to intentionally provoke a negative reaction to its overly-simplistic humor.
FreeVideosDownloader.net provides its users with an opportunity to download HD videos from various online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Today, users don't have to spend time watching their favorite online videos because they can save them to their device for watching at any time without internet access.

PARKER replied

189 weeks ago

Ah, the Dad Joke. Often the best dad jokes are so bad that you can't help but laugh at how funny they are. In fact, dad jokes have become such a phenomenon that they've actually spawned videos where two people go head-to-head spouting off their best dad jokes, hoping to make the other person laugh. We've included a few below, along with 70-plus of the best dad jokes you'll find anywhere.

landsideicy replied

189 weeks ago

What did the drummer call his twin daughters? Anna one, Anna two! How did Darth Vader know what Luke got him for Christmas? He felt his presents!
Did you hear about the chameleon who couldn't change color? He had a reptile dysfunction. I wanted to go on a diet, but I feel like I have way too much on my plate right now.

PRICE replied

189 weeks ago

This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in there. What does a nosey pepper do? It gets jalapeno business! I tell dad jokes, but I don't have any kids. I'm a faux pa. Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, "No, just leave it in the carton!"
Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "do you know how to drive this thing?" What’s that Nevada city where all the dentists visit? Floss Vegas. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Donald replied

189 weeks ago

Wikipedia says that Your dad Jokes is a short joke, typically a pun presented as a one-liner or a question and answer, but not a narrative. Generally inoffensive, dad jokes are stereotypically told by fathers among family, either with sincere humorous intent, or to intentionally provoke a negative reaction to its overly-simplistic humor.
Please log in to post a reply.